Christmas in Wisconsin is always a special time of year. There’s the pretty white snow, the carols, the nativity plays starring our darling grandchildren, and of course, the Christmas lights that bring the whole season magically to life!
Whether you’re in your cabin for Christmas or celebrating elsewhere, we’ve come up with several gift ideas to help you bring smiles and good times to the people you love most.
So take a look, get inspired, stop by to see us, and start spreading the holiday magic!
A Cozy Christmas Curled Up by the Fire
When we think about a cozy Christmas, we immediately think of curling up by the fire! Give the special people in your life everything they need to do just that…
- Soft, plaid throws for color and warmth
- Faux fur blankets for warmth and the coziness factor
- Candles that add sparkle, shine and the perfect soothing ambiance
- Christmas pillows for warm, fuzzy feelings!
A Christmas for Entertaining Family & Friends
Christmas is about coming together with family and friends, appreciating each other, and making merry as only Wisconsinites know how! Pick out the perfect items for the person who loves to entertain and has everything… or maybe that’s you!
- Stag’s head rustic wine bucket for chilling white wines or champagne
- Etched wine glasses in various patterns, perfect for merry-making!
- Reindeer wooden nut bowl for evenings cracking walnuts together
- Row boat salt and pepper cellar
- Wintery tidbit plates and appetizer forks
- Rustic reclaimed beam candle holder
- Festive napkins for stylishly clean hands
A Christmas that Won’t Go Out of Style
We love our Christmas decor here in Wisconsin, but we also love to entertain all year round! Here are several gifts that will show the hostess in your life that you’re thinking of her… and eager to come back next month… and the month after… and the month after. 😉
- Various bird-themed coffee mugs
- Tea mug with strainer and lid
- Fun cocktail napkins and napkin holder
- Adorable acorn measuring spoons
- Classic white squirrel jar with lid
A Christmas that’s Fun for the Kids
We all love Christmas, but when it comes to kids — they really love it! Be the parent or grandparent of the year with these fun finds sure to keep them happily entertained.
- Indoor basketball hoop
- Cute and cuddly stuffed animals
- Games and toys to enjoy together
A Christmas that Gets You Ready for Summer!
Who said we couldn’t enjoy Christmas and get ready for summer at the same time? No one! Even better? Outdoor furniture is sold at a deep discount this time of the year, making it easier than every to stock up for sunny days ahead. We can also hold on to your purchase until the weather is more cooperative.
- Outdoor pillows with fun lake sayings
- Outdoor padded and faux wood chairs
- Tables and side tables for serving and enjoying beverages
A Christmas with Ornaments!
Last but not least, what’s the Christmas season without ornaments? Stop by to see our selection in unique handmade and vintage ornaments!
That’s it for now, but I hope this post has inspired you with ideas for all the special people on your list. You can come on in to the store to see these items or let us help you find anything else on your list.
We can’t wait to help you spread the joy this season!
To you and your families,
The Lakeside Living Team